Whether you’re single or part of a couple, Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to give yourself a pamper! Try our ideas for the ultimate relaxation on the day of romance.
1. Have fun with face masks. Good for your skin and it doesn’t have to cost the earth! You can make your own face masks at home from oats, yogurt, honey and eggs or try a pre-packed face mask. Extra points for face mask selfies!
2. Watch your favourite romantic film. It could be The Notebook, When Harry Met Sally or Love Actually, make sure you stick to the theme of love and have a packet of tissues ready for the sad scenes.
3. Relax in the bath. Our favourite bath time friends are bath bombs, body scrubs and plenty of bubbles! Why not add a few candles for added atmosphere?
4. Try a new coat of paint. Prepping your nails with a new polish colour is a great way to pamper yourself. Start with shaping the nail and don’t forget to apply a base coat!
5. Add gorgeous lashes and brows. The perfect way to pamper yourself is giving yourself a DIY beauty treatment. Try tinting your eyebrows with the Colorsport 30 Day Brow Tint and not forgetting your eyelashes, our 30 Day Mascara is up for the job!
How will you be pampering yourself this Valentine’s Day?